Sunday 31 October 2010

On a whim, I joined Twitter the other day and was prompted to go to the website again today because I received an email saying that someone was following me. On line that is. Not in the spooky sense of a rapist or murderer. As I'd only written one tweet which didn't amount to much I thought I'd better investigate.

However, reading a few tweets posted on Twitter I have come to the conclusion that you'd get more sense out of an actual bird. I have found Stephen Fry's tweetings and asked him to explain what his latest few cryptic words meant. Don't suppose I'd be able to understand his answer even if he does repond. Him being a famous intellectual and question master of QI. But, one never knows.

As you'll see from my previous postings (ignoring the boats theme) my life seems overrun with birds at the moment - injured ones, not injured ones, brightly coloured ones, and now incomprehensible human ones. Instead of tweeting and twittering like sparrows or canaries, I'd prefer a more wholesome Caw. Perhaps I could make a fortune by starting up a new social network system for cawers. Any suggestions for its name?

                                                                   A wholesome cawer