Thursday 7 October 2010

If I had a photo of me looking fed up, I'd download it for all to see. But I haven't so I've used a picture of a chimp instead. The reason for my fed-upness is that after many problems on line and on phone I've discovered that to make the return rail journey from Tunbridge Wells to London at rush hour times costs £55. And the trip takes less than an hour - always supposing there are no leaves on the line, or pigeons or chimps. Fed up and flabbergasted, that's me because Mr A will be making the journey too and that will cost over £100, which will make my eyes water. And as the reason for going is for an eye surgeon to look at my eyes that's pretty droll. Anyay, we'll have to buy senior railcards which allows all and sundry to see that we're ancient, including the handsome young man in the booking office who I bat my eyes at. That last bit isn't true, but most of the rest is. Hey ho.