Monday 7 November 2011

THE SEA WITH DIAMONDS

My new novel, The Sea with Diamonds, is now published on Amazon Kindle and I am more excited than is good for me! I started writing it the day after nine eleven when the horror of the atrocity was still raw in everyone's mind. I imagined being a newly married, pregnant young American woman who had lost the husband she adored. The Sea with Diamonds was thus born.

I named the beautiful young widow Angie and her story starts in New York and finishes in The Bosphorus, Istanbul: the sparkling water her husband had dubbed the sea with diamonds. Along the way, Greek myths sometimes entangle with real life. 

The four main characters in the book are American. The other two main characters come from Tunbridge Wells, England. During the voyage friendships are made and secrets are revealed - but not Angie's. She does not reveal that she has been married, has been widowed, that she is pregnant or that she is intent on killing herself.

This e-book is available on iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Mac and PC with KINDLE APPS.