Sunday 21 February 2010

A hard question.

Can anyone who is a believer please tell me what their God was doing before he made the universe and where on earth he dwelt. See, I've gone into religious language with the 'dwelt' bit. But that only means I was brain-washed during my formative years. And, when I say 'where on earth' he dwelt, that's just an expression. I don't mean somewhere like Bang Kok or Tunbridge Wells. Now I'm worried whether I've spelt the Kok of Bang Kok right and have just realised it's a rather rude name.

Also, if there is somewhere outside the universe where this God spirit dwelt (see, still at it, brain-washing is hard to overcome) was mass and energy in existence there? But, since the word universe means everything that exists going on to infinity, by definition there can't be another place. However, if we imagine that another place does, or did exist, why did this God spirit bother to create the universe. Or, was the big bang that created it one big cock-up, or kok-up, made by God, like the one made by my science teacher who exploded me and the whole of my form?!!

Answers would be appreciated. (Except on the spelling front.) And parallel universes don't count. If they do exist, the God spirit would have had to have made them, so the question remains, where was he dwelling before then?